Saturday, August 26, 2006

Who me?


The countersurfer struck again, swiping my carefully constructed egg mcmuffin with smoked turkey while I was in the garage helping the missus.
Did it so cool I walked around for 5 minutes wondering why I was still hungry when I just ate.

Old dawg, old trick.

Spent the day today doing my coaching thing in GG park, then hooking up with The Seal fresh off a Alcatraz swim and heading down to Skeggs Point for some dirt.

Nice. Real nice.

How did I ever miss this one? Single track, woopsies, redwoods, ya ya ya.

Not too long, about an hour and a half of single speedin'. Two nice new raspberries on my knee and elbow, and we were off to the burrito joint.

MMMMMM.

3 comments:

Ron Castia said...

The Tsunami got the Calveras sprint on Saturday. Yeah Groove Talking won her first sprint, well second behind me.

Gianni said...

Savage tandem racers!

I see a trip to the co-motion in your future.
I see a trip to Riverbank in ours.
The new Liberator is getting good reviews, a nice touring saddle.
Did you get the gummi worms for the seatpost?

Ron Castia said...

Yeah, it's working out really well. T likes it. Although you will still need to find a seatpost that can drop a little more. If the you have didn't have that collar it would work.