Friday, October 27, 2006

Change is in the air

Well, after 5 years I'm going to work a normal shift again like the rest of the bozos.

Fall turning to Winter always makes me reflect a little, seems all of my major turns in life happen in November.
I'm gonna miss some things, the freedom to just get it done by daybreak, the action at night in the streets, all that adrenaline working in neighborhoods that the cops don't enter after dark. Gonna miss the noon ride with the cast of characters and the fact that my trainer has only been used warming up for races in 5 years.
I'm getting out before it kills me, though.
I promised Miz C I would only do 6 months, now here we are in almost 2007 and Iwonder where the time went.
Little C is changing before my eyes, and I need to be around to make a mess of that parental challenge.
Mostly though, I'm always tired. Deeply sleep deprived , forgetting things in mid -sentence. After a while only the left side of the brain works at all and that's just damn boring.
I'm gonna get some sleep.
I'm gonna face some new challenges.
I'll probably be broke.
I'm dusting off the windtrainer.

2 comments:

X Bunny said...

sleeeeeeep

Johnny GoFast said...

Priorities are a damn fine thing.