Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

I've been obsessed with one of these since Nome and I went to Chico Pauls' for Sattley.Apparently Miz C. occasionally listens to my babbling, because when I got home last night , there it was.
Now I want some cool chickens. Somehow I have a feeling that if the hamsters running Pleasantville don't like a trailer in the driveway, chickens are way off the list. Actually- looking at it, this was some fascinating reading.
Chicken Fight!
I was going to make a Minden reference here, but am going to stop while I'm ahead.

Chickens running around would require this guy to calm his ass down, not an easy thing for him. the four legged killing machine. The mice have left, the snakes don't dare leave their holes, the rats are all dead. The squirrels though, they have no fear. The rabbits out back can't climb trees, so now he stays leashed to avoid further traumatization of Little C, who had no idea her little puppy was the freaking Terminator.Not his fault he's the birdiest dog alive, maybe he'll mellow in another year.

9 comments:

Ron Castia said...

That does it then, I am dropping by for a little pre-luncherval fuel up.

Hold the cheese.

Gianni said...

Just tried it this morning-no cheese. Works perfectly. Call ahead, I need 4 minutes.

Groove Talking... said...

Hey, thats a cool gadget! I'll be over with nome.

Dr. Xeno said...

Happy b-day G-man! 40 rules!

Gianni said...

Breakfast for all.

Johnny GoFast said...

That could be the coolest thing I've ever seen. Happy Birthday, for sure. Now I have to put that thing way out of my mind. If that ended up on my counter, I can't tell you how difficult it would be not to use it every fifteen minutes. I'd eat my way off the bike and out of dart retirement. Back to my lettuce wrap before I totally lose focus.

Allison Krasnow said...

Ali & Mike
Suburu Outback
Sun Valley, Idaho 83354

We'll pay ya the postage when we return.

Can you get us two by the morning?

Happy Birthday.
A & M

Gianni said...

I'll wrap em up good and put em in the jersey. If I start riding now, I'll be there........Egg Muffins and Bowls of Souls, sounds great!

Chico Cyclist said...

Happy Birthday Gianni!!