Sunday, January 27, 2008

Conconi

I'm a perverse individual that likes to geek on different tests, thresholds, pacings, etc.

Doing the ramp test is a great way to see response a little slower and clearer.

Noticing Aet has moved up a tiny bit, and putting a wattage number to the HR is good stuff- I could ride a IM right now at 220 watts with no problems, good to know if I decide to tilt at that particular windmill again.

LT is very clear, no real change in that now for years, and wattage is in close relation to the 20 minute test.

Time to start doing some real riding outside soon I hope....
Inlaws have been in town and I've been eating way too much and training way too little, time to get down....

PAskenta next weekend, praying for sun....

J

4 comments:

Merkeley Bike said...

Hope you're having fun will all that testing...cuz it sounds painful.

A little sunshine for Paskenta would be nice.

Gianni said...

Oh ya, I dig it.

I've read the book a couple times now but still need to read it again, theres a lot of info in that thing, and good review.

Thin Mints in the freezer after a long ride....
mmmm.

Anonymous said...

See too cay.

Groove Talking... said...

Well Mr. Spandex,

I have not been on my bike for several weeks now. Last time I saw you I did not feel well and it turned out that I had a kidney and bladder infection and I have not gotten back to riding yet.