Saturday, January 26, 2008

20 minute test


Very close to the last Conconi test I took, I'll do that tommorrow, but a very pedestrian 303 watts for the FTP, 318 as the avg, then minus 5% for the FTP.

Last Conconi was 321 for the LT, guessed off the VT while I asked myself how I was feeling and talked mindlessly in the garage, a amusing sight, sweating, nasty, maybe a little mouth foam, trying to write wattages down while at LT is very very hard :-)


Nice pacing on this, the HR rises very very smoothly up and goes over LT in the last 5 minutes, I pushed the last minute, but wanted a accurate FTP for a hour, so a good representation...


Lance and the boys on the garage TV,Tour 2005, yesterday was the gift stage to Basso, watch Overcoming and then watch the old videos of this stage, interesting.

Today was a hard stage when Voeckler loses the jersey, Jens has to wait to help Floyd pull back Der Kaiser, and Lance was just crankin' it up when I shut the TV off for the day.


Good motivation for tommorrow, Lance breaking them down.
Picture is Deep Creek, Big Creek, up thecreek? Can't remember the name, but I remember the pain, Climb To Kaiser 2007.

No comments: