Sunday, August 12, 2007

Excuses, Excuses


I've got a few.


But instead of focusing on the negative of todays results at Esparto TT, I'm gonna look on the sunny side of life.
Vic was monster super size in his first race as a 3, taking 4th in a real tough group.
Jaz looked great in her bear jersey and was running around with her trophy from the prestige series all day, what a great first year for the kid!
I actually got out for a race and did it, no small feat with the bullshit raining on me all spring and summer. Even though my legs refused to push as hard as they could have, it was good to get reaquainted with the pain cave.
Have a good week , everyone!


4 comments:

X Bunny said...

good job!

how were the gaping cracks in the road this year?

Johnny GoFast said...

But with your training, the best excuse is that it wasn't straight up. But your form on an uphill timetrial that takes 8 hours or something, and my money is on you. Good job on doing this rather short and flat time trial.

Gianni said...

XB- no real bad cracks- though I rode out from the edge some.
I heard about a large hole on the apex of the only turn, but never really saw it.

And Johnny-
It's the John Gadret, man.Messing with me.
I heard the Chicken blood is working rather well for ya at the PPRR, nice!
J

Groove Talking... said...

Hi Mr. G I like your last post, we had such a great time. Well, except for the ride home, that was brutal!

Say hi to Mrs. G for me