Thursday, September 14, 2006

MP3 mashup

When the auto-transfer box is checked...

Hers goes in with mine....

And the shuffle is on...

So I got Reveille followed by Sheryl Crow doing the Rolling Stones...well, that doesn't sound right, but you get the picture.

Very strange, Notorious BIG R.E.S.P.E.C.T. mashing right into Tools' forty six and two. Lot's o' panting on that one.

So far the best though- P.O.D. on the last ridgerval, followed by the sweet tones of Luther Vandross on the easy ride home.

Luther was a schmoopmeister, but he owned a great set of pipes and will be missed.

1 comment:

Dr. Xeno said...

Shuffle play rules. On our Yosemite trip with my Dad-in-Law's iPod, we grooved to much jazz & ancient vocalists right alongside my entries from the obscure jam world & my wife's movie soundtrack and C&W obsessions. I do need to load some more agro items for when it's time for zone 4 & 5 on the bike though. I'll hit you up for some POD & Social D.