Friday, May 12, 2006

Let the party begin!


Time to git bizzy down in Laguna Seca. Been loading up since last night with Red Bull, Peets, every damn supplement we have stashed in the outback. Whole sack of potatoes. 2 bikes, a old double boinger and my Redline. I plan to lay down some SS smackadoodle out there tommorrow, nothing like passing a 4,000 trick pony with my 4130 steel 30 pounder.
Great bunch of fellas going, Chico, Cool Ass Kareem, Dave The Seal, and the Big Volsansky.
Between Chico and myself we'll have pics till next year.
Burgers and a twilight lap are on the menu for tonight, then the real mess starts tommorrow.
Thanks everybody that donated, we will do you proud.

4 comments:

Chico Cyclist said...

Let's do this thing.......

Merkeley Bike said...

I can't wait to hear the stories guys. I wish I could be there too...

Have fun!!

Dr. Xeno said...

Rock on all night dudes!

Groove Talking... said...

Can't wait to hear your race report. Hope you had a great time.