Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The bad stuff first

Bad- hitting a utility razor blade sticking up in the bike lane and completely slicing a tire apart 4 miles from home on my TT bike.
Good- getting a ride for myself and Snowflake in a buddies truck who happened to be cruising Foothill on his MTB, waiting for the noon ride
Best- going back out to the TT course on the regular road bike and going a minute faster than 2 weeks ago with more wind.
Bestest- gator style in the tub afterwards with some chicken and veggies nuked up nicely.

2 comments:

Merkeley Bike said...

What? No Dueling with the Devil for you this afternoon?

You're going to rip it up on that TT bike in a month or so.

Gianni said...

Work calls. I considered El Diabolito this morning, but my schedule is taking it easy on me.
Looks like some peaking and race weeks are in my future, none too soon.