Monday, May 08, 2006

Haybales and traffic cones



Great day yesterday, everything went off just about perfect- next year a few lists and a written plan for set-up would be nice.

A nice pic(for me- my pic skills are right behind ChicoCyclist on the meter) of Miz C. and the not-so-little tyke doing the kids race. Cammie hung out all day with me and was a trooper. Speaking of kids' racing, Petit Lutins' chile whupped the sweeper, completely dropping his ass on the second lap. Nice work, JoJo! I see a terror in the junior ranks in a couple more years!

Lot's o fun all day, doing what I love, hanging with some great people and watching some awesome racing. This guy put on a clinic in the break, the entire supergeezer race was excellent to watch.The teamwork shown by the top teams was fascinating to watch, guys just throwin' down left and right. I wish the 4's would get it on like that, instead of trying to kill each other in the corner of doom, get better soon, Miguel!

Race food leftovers= mmmmmmm

1 comment:

Dr. Xeno said...

What a great day! Bummed I had to leave early for stupid honors ceremony - best way to spend a sunday - cool folk, watch some races, chow, race a LITTLE, watch more races. So many kids! We need to plan now for the EMC-tykes team!