Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sufferface

Kenny getting that shoulder into it- yes, the steps are back at the LARP.

Kenny has improved soooo much this year, I think his road season will be a blast!

Troy and his new cross bike! Much improved from the old ginormous full suspension beasty-bike!
I never took my camera out today at CCCX, with the nasty rain , but Jasmin and Lainey had another great battle on two wheels today, trading the 2 spot back and forth, a classic battle between solid climbing fitness and awesome technical skills on the downs.
Classy stuff.
Both the LARP and CCCX were filled with mechanicals snafus for me, rolled tires, loose bolts, and crappy pedals.
A super bunch of buddies helped me out both days, though, and I was able to finish both races.
It takes a large helping of suck to appreciate the good sometimes great days where everything goes right, the holeshot comes to you without effort and the Heed tastes like champagne....
Enjoy the rain, peoples!

3 comments:

megat said...

your blog very beautiful and more info ,make me excited. Congratulation!!.I come again

Johnny GoFast said...

Hey...where'd that music come from. Very confusing. Great write up. Love to see the younger crowd taking up the bike racing. I hope my little ones will want to give it a try in a few years.

Gianni said...

M- yes, I am very excited too, ummm, I think.

Johnny- go go, I missed you yesterday!

Yep, the younger ones are really a breath of fresh air, whatever they wish to do, ballroom dancing, drama, or riding through slop in the winter on a bike too big for them-

It's all good!