Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sporting Some New Duds

Picture by Andrew Yee at GGP- I stunk it up bad in many ways but had lots of fun battling for 19th place.

Putting on the new duds still feels kind of like dressing up in fancy clothes, fun and I like it a lot but a bit unsure of how to act in these new situations.
Change is constant whether we admit it or not and challenging myself to be a better teammate and better racer is good stuff for the soul.
Five years and my first cycling team, I'm gonna miss the red ones and wish them the best of luck.


.

7 comments:

Allison Krasnow said...

fear the dots!!

Johnny GoFast said...

Congrats on the new dots. Does the water make you faster?

Gianni said...

They started giving me the water a couple years ago... " here, have a couple of bottles for the road.."

now I'm hooked and will ride my brains out for a ice cold cherry water afterwards.

I'm hooked, man!

SpeedySwed said...

Sorry to see you go Johnny but don't worry I'll still be there lurking and huranging you every chance I get.
Dots look good on you.
JimmyV

~ lauren said...

oh wow! i didn't realize!

congrats!

Dr. Xeno said...

You are dead to me.

Geez, I'm just kidding! Change is good G man, and you'll make a fine squad finer. much respect, X.

Ron Castia said...

Them dots would look a lot better if red.