Saturday, July 26, 2008

Twitchy

My leg muscles seem to be pretty much deciding when to fire at random right now, little buggers woke me up twice while watching the ITT on VS this afternoon.

They are entertaining to watch, though, squirming around of their own volition, as long as they don't get too crazy......

Sucked cramping all the way down Mines today- felt OK but the buggers had other plans and would kick my ass good if I so much as smelled the front of our little group.
That's my fookin' canyon and I don't like riding in the backseat.

But thanks for towing my sorry ass out of there.

1 comment:

Ron Castia said...

Some days that ride makes you stronger and on others it just hurts.
You never know which one it will be until you get up Eyler Ridge.

If it's the first, you tow, if it's the latter you hang on. It comes around either way.

Thanks for a great ride.