Wednesday, March 26, 2008

See the mouse

A well- deserved short vacation down south- too much eatin' and not enough ridin', but it's all good.


The biggest A & F store I have ever seen. Welcome to the Grove center in West LA.
More beautiful people in one place on a Tuesday afternoon than is humanly possible.
No one eats anything round these parts.
Quite a contrast from Disneyland, where a true cross section of America was on display.
Any drug maker with a diabetes drug in the pipeline is going to make a mint in ten more years.




I eat too many cookies and tri tip to take HTFU very seriously, the whole thing is getting kind of Die Trying if you ask me.
But I think I can go for some of this WTFU!
It's not Cole, but it'll do.

An entire store of sauces, and a entire wall of hot sauces.
Many of them with completely unprintable labels.
I ignored the No Photo signs until I was done taking pictures.
But I did buy a few things.



Afternoon luncheon at American Girl Los Angeles, mmmm, Dad likes those cookies!
Being West LA, I had a salad.



Your doll gets lunch too, in her own seat.
This was a loaner doll, Little C's doll was getting her hair done and a skin cleanser downstairs at the doll spa.
Yes you read that correctly.



Disneyland California Adventure- the cousins having fun.





The whole family rode this bad boy- even bought the ridiculous picture afterwards.
Do not eat cotton candy before riding this, you drop roughly 5 stories several times.







Not enough time sitting by the pool, but still it was just what the doctor ordered.






Some serious Easter egg making went down at Aunties' house.
Bike racing commentary coming back soon.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Tower looked really scary. Did you scream like little girly girl?

Gianni said...

Oh yes I did.

Johnny GoFast said...

American Doll restaurant? One day, when your daughter yells, "I hate you Daddy. I know you don't love me." You can whip out the old blog archive and show her this post. No Dad in his right mind would step into such a place unless he loved his daughter more than life itself. Good on you.