Monday, March 31, 2008

Good thing I got the hot tub running this week.....

cause after Hanford I definitely needed to mellow out in some bubbles under the stars.


No real race report, I raced over my head and harder than my legs would allow, but had a good time and in a small progression of strength from a couple of weeks ago, got to the final sprint in good position. Unfortunately, everyone else had so much better legs and I went backwards in the last 175, but I was still happy and had the nice track hack all evening to prove it :-)


Good times and I'm always happy to go to Hanford, especially with buddies like these :-)

Anytime middle aged dads can escape for a overnight and ride around in the Central Valley with three matching bikes with stickers and stuff like we're cool racers is a lucky day.

2 comments:

Dr. Xeno said...

"Matching bike with stickers and stuff" haha! Awesome - don't forget the matching wheelbags! (no, not weedbags!) Yes, was fun, thanks for letting me take the back seat. Even if you didn't have legs left for the sprint, at least you can keep track of lap cards... doh!

Gianni said...

X-dawg- always good road tripping with you.

Flashcards will be produced at the Wednesday sprint W/O.