Thursday, September 20, 2007




Stuff works, yo.



I still have the hanging chad off the lip that sux, and a few cuts inside the mouth, but lots of ice, ibuprofen, the Soljah have done the trick.


Getting the Chad to repair itself is being tricky, though.


It keeps getting messed up every day, leaving me with some sleepless nights.I even tried a Tegaderm on it today, but no way- it's a lip, man.That shit ain't sticking to a lip.


Vitamin E, Aquaphor, works somewhat but it's slow.


Skeered the snooty parents at Back To School night tonight bad, though, Chad started goobing a little, I wipe it gingerly, then it bleeds while I'm listening to the math teacher explain his homework theory, he was cool, though.Young runner dude, looks like a roadie, understood what taking a header was about. Little C thinks he looks like Justin Timberlake, ooooh, the sixth graders are all in a tizzy!


The shoulder and back are good, working with a chiro for the first time and he does some good good things.

Glam shot for Nome , no leg measurements though :-)

3 weeks of takeout have taken a toll and now I can't eat lettuce. Gawd I miss crunchy vegetables! Soon, young jedi, soon.

7 comments:

Ron Castia said...

I am personally getting sick of lettuce and raw broccoli. The boys are headed up to Chico and all I can think about is Bear food washed down with some fresh out of the tap liquid carbs.

EB said...

Dang. Heal up, man.

~ lauren said...

you actually look a lot better then i would have guessed.

but that chad thing is kind of gross sounding.

Allison Krasnow said...

you look a million times better than your last post!

Johnny GoFast said...

Nice hair.

Unknown said...

Hey John, email me about the chainrings. morgan at hahaha dot org and stuff

X Bunny said...

measurements!