Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dang Merkle and Alicat!

Those dang thinmints- one box destroyed already and the other in the freezer.
Yer killin' me!

I keep eating those, I'll have to do more of these fat-ass forties.....

Good to see Chico at a race, and I hope it went well for ya!

The race- without the wind, that shit was bunk. I don't try to hide my distaste for 60 man bunch sprints.I make a living with my body every day, it don't work, I don't either.
I was good, then I was boxed, got out and came up on the top 8 or so, then had a guy pedal backwards at me.Held the line and gave up with a sour taste that only ice-cold thinmints seem to cure.............

6 comments:

Merkeley Bike said...

Better in your freezer than mine!!

Sure you don't want some more?

Nice racing out there today. You and Vic tried to get something going but I guess everyone just likes bunch sprints.

Johnny GoFast said...

Ummm...parked right next to you and you hold out on the thin mints? We did score some Metromint water, so that was cool...but how 'bout some of that girl scout lovin'? Agree on the fun bunch sprint. Right before the turn, I had a guy come banging through me that soiled my drawers. I whipped it up early just to get away from the thundering herd. Nothing like a bunch of cat 4's on your wheel to get your "get up" going. See you at the next one.

Chico Cyclist said...

What in the world was I thinkin' racing with those 4s??!! Whacked out. Oh well...there's always next race.

Great seeing you Gianni and Merkeley and DD! Hope things stayed safe in your race. Now, what's next??

Gianni said...

JS- Merkely can hook ya up!

Good idea on the sprint, it was a quagmire behind. Way to score the top ten as well!

Always fun rollin' in the Suby and talking bikes for a while, the burb is waiting for ya both this weekend. And BBQ to boot?
NICE!

Ron Castia said...

I was given the opportunity to practice the famous Nome tuck and roll dismount.

Thank you for pinching me off of my leadout man's wheel and destroying my Ritchey Carbon. Thank you...you know who you are out there.

Allison Krasnow said...

wow. i got a post titled after me. i'm gonna have to order more thin mints cause i like the 5min. of fame...