Sunday, November 23, 2008

A good reason to get up early

Kenny and his younger brother Troy racing Saturday in Livermore- getting the hang of things and dealing with those darn barriers- way to go!






Jasmin and Lainey in a great battle at Manzanita on Sunday- both of them rode oh-so-hard.

Fun times and I always learn something myself along the way.

The other guy in the top photo is Jimbo the heckler lover, sweet seeing my buddy suffer like that- the corral at Livermore was loose as hell for the first couple races!

3 comments:

Johnny GoFast said...

I see you flew in 7th at Districts. That's a great result. Uncanny how many times you've ended up in 7th. Don't think I'll be racing the SS at Golden Gate as discussed. My hip will probably only tolerate on race it at all. Total bummage.

SpeedySwed said...

Man is my balding spot that big? It's gleaming through the helmet!

Gianni said...

Major Bummage, that course will be a zoomer on the SS, though I kind of hate it and something bad always happens-

The Great Dogshit Extravaganxa that had the wife tossing some brand- new Sauconys and my floor mats in 05, the Wheel Toss and No Brakes Expo in 06, I skipped it in 07 due to deciding not to do races I hate but am back- it calls like those sirens in the river in Oh Brother Where Art Though, and you know what happened to him... ribbit!

Sped- I usually only heckle on the cross course, and knowing the power of your 5 million dollar video editing station and connections in the you tube underworld I'm stepping gingerly around this one, but um, bring some sunscreen.

Hearts and Flowers,
Gianni