Friday, February 02, 2007

Blah blah dee blahddy da.......

The blog has been sucking more than usual lately-

Mostly due to me being stuck in the new square life and riding in my garage at 0430, going to sleep by 9 pm with the lunch packed and the timer set on the coffee pot, you all know the drill, but no lunch rides make Gianni a dull boy.

Living on the edge consists of staying up till 10:30 to watch "apocalypto" on a work night- Big thumbs up from me and worth nodding off in the crane today, Miz C dug it and informed me that it has gotten good reviews yet been snubbed for the awards due to the Mel factor, I dunno about all that crap but it was a goodie and I reccommend it.

Went to another retirement this week, another baby boomer moves to Bend with his California pension and equity, and man there are some pretty spots of dirt to be had still...

Heading to Paskenta tommorrow, gonna hang on as long as possible in that slugfest, but most important will be the time with buds riding....

No comments: