Friday, January 09, 2009

Bear Creek Spire 05



Nice trip and nice rocks- just found this pic while looking for something else. Sunrise on the ridge- always wear your helmet even if you look like your growing mushrooms on top - you may want your brain.

My two favorite things I got for Christmas this year- some Qoleum Mild embro from the wife and this hat from the Vickerator.The first cap that doesn't squeeze my jughead.

Gracias.

I keep tallying up the training for 08 and boring myself writing about it, perhaps How I Spent 648 Perfectly Good Sunny Hours would be a good title........

2 comments:

Manley Man said...

Ahh...Qoleum (love this stuff). Nice to hear that your wife is an informed shopper and didn't wrap up a jar of Icy Hot for you.

Gianni said...

Hi Manley,
yes, great stuff and sooo euro.

I got some Ozone warming oil this year as well that puts the sweet shine on, but check out Flexpower as well- local boys, not too hot and you will rock the flypaper effect on the muddy days :-)

Be well,
J