Sunday, May 25, 2008

Supersonic

Rollin' some much needed miles, on a high-iron diet lately, some old school deadlifts and sled throwing, as well as mucho ball work, and finally the injuries from last fall are going away and I feel balanced again.

I just like this pic of Mike throwing Macneill in, gotta love the pink jumpers:-)

We had fun on Saturday out on Mines and tired ourselves out good, and I managed not to knock the happy couple down or even cross wheels, even when cross eyed on the hills.....

Why I love juniors racing- a excerpt of a e-mail from the rainy Sacramento crit this weekend...

I ended up riding w/ a handful of boys to the finish, my sprint was sucky I guess because it was raining too
my tires were slipping on almost every turn when ever I hit a bump while turning it would just slide, but very solemnly.

Just badass.

5 comments:

Merkeley Bike said...

Nice photo!!! I miss those pink jerseys :').

So three of us head out for a ride today and I'm thinkin we'll just roll around Pinehurt-Redwood. Well we turn the corner on Old Tunnel and Ali turns on the jets!!! Lets just say that what could have been a nice easy 2 hour ride turned into 1:45 of suffering.

Gianni said...

Payback strikes!

The Festival Of Speed.... will we see the return of the dots?

Allison Krasnow said...

i dunno where i got it from, but my 20 min. power on sunday's ride was my 2nd best ever, only to san dimas hill climb TT.

actually, I DO know where i got it from, that mm of change on my cleat MUST have been it.

we went to fenton's aferwards for black and tans. you woulda loved it.

Gianni said...

Black and tans, damn that sounds good.
Only weights for me today, so more grapefruit and less ice cream, bummer....

Ron Castia said...

Core work suggestion:
Stop cheating at work by using the heavy equipment.
Dig that stuff by hand...old school style.