Sunday, November 11, 2007

Chick Flix

Alright, I may be in danger of getting my Man-Card pulled,
but this show is good stuff.

Thank gawd for Tivo, I have about four of em I watch during the week.

Touchie- Feelie, The best show about TheGame I've ever seen,Smoke em If Ya Got Em, Love So-Cal Style, and Slash And Burn.
Most TV is junk and if I had my way I'd have ala-carte package with HBO, Showtime, Local News with Roberta cause she says hi when she jogs by, and we get out hair cut in the same swank palace of couiffure, and VS. A Broadband feed of Cycling.TV would about top it off.

Cycling TV- the World Cup in The Czech Republic this last week, Nys showed again why he's the best in the world and left the local stud hanging out to dry......

5 comments:

Groove Talking... said...

My favorite t.v. is History, Discovery, HGTV and SIFI.

Ron Castia said...

SciFi:
Eureka!
I want to live in an underground bunker.

~ lauren said...

i'm going to check that one out. i need something new to tivo.

Gianni said...

Nome, that House Of Pain in the back is kind of a bunker of boy- stuff.

Lauren- I always joke I'm going to slit my wrists after watching it, but the writing is very good and the beauty of cable is the time the stories can unfold and the time they can let the actors put every nuance into a expression, unlike network stuff.
Definitely check it out, it just finished the season and you will probably be able to netflix the season soon.

Ron Castia said...

Sort of, but it's not under ground.
I suppose I could start digging a whole in the middle of the floor and put an elevator to a lower level.

"Leave my elevator alone!"

I just need to find someone who knows how to swing a shovel...hmmm...let me think...who do I know that makes a living digging in the dirt?